The northern lights may be visible in the U.S. tonight and Thursday, from the Pacific Northwest to New England…
Some of the world’s best places to see the northern lights — Iceland, Finland, and Sweden — are off-limits to international travelers, which makes this week even more of a treat for aurora chasers in the northern U.S.
Aurora borealis, a.k.a. the northern lights, could be visible across a much larger swath of the northern U.S. than usual tonight and Thursday. Nature’s spectacular light show may be spotted from the Pacific Northwest to New England and as far south as northern Illinois and Pennsylvania, according to the latest forecast from the Space Weather Prediction Center… More about this article in the link below…
- Just Join please Free money 💰Sending you a bonus. Download HabitGift for up to $100 in cash and $5 per day. https://app.adjust.com/elzdj4b?label=3245e978b75dc7d1 https://app.adjust.com/elzdj4b?label=3245e978b75dc7d1
- Sorry if I am bothering youLife’s been crazy. My father passed away, and my mind has been off track for me. I’ve been lost but I’ve never had time for healing. It’s been hard for me to deal with everything that is causing stress and anxiety for me. Money is very tight, and my journeys through these days are very […]
- Definitely Missing something… One day Hiking 4.7 milesStill hiking just not Blogging the experience No matter wherever you think you know you don’t the more than you know the less you know want to believe that is what they want I’ve been Abducted for the 2nd time Is this time… I came down a corridor I was floating in mid air and […]
- Hiking with dogs in nature
- Hiking with friends and dogs in natureHello My Friend’s And Welcome back to nature Spiritual uplifting feeling from Hiking with nature feels like Bliss roughing you up makes you stronger Today was extraordinary rough one heat index of 11 and temperatures were very high 97 at the start of the hike ended at 102 with index of 107 start to feel […]