The Book of Alien Races
Dracos, Reptilians, Agharians, Aghartians, Alpha-Draconians, Altairians, Amphibians, Anakim, Andromedans, Anunnaki, Nimrod, Antaries, Atlans, Al-Gruualix, Airk, Akart, Alabram, Baavi, Bernarians, Blue People, The Blues, Buttahs, Cetians, Tau Cetians, Chameleon, Chirons, Deros, Dracos, Reptilians, Dorsay, Dries, El-Manouk, Elffaf, Ellina, The Council Of Five, Orela, Egarot, Ginvo, Redan, Emerther, X5-Tykut, X-1Z, The Felines, Gizan, Graysli, Solipsi Rai, The Greys, The Invisibles, Iguanoids, Reptiloids species, Indugutk, Jighantik, Jefok, Kalenia, Killimat-Arr, K-Arr, Killy-Tokurt, Kurs, Gods of Lands, Annunaki, Lyran, Lang, Maitre, Moovianthan-Kayphik, Magell, Matrax, Mythilae, The Messengers, Kurs, Kurs Washington DC, Nagas, Reptiloids, reptilians, Nordics, Negumak, Independecnce day, The Orange, The Pleyadiyans, Puritav-Illumu, Nosyv-7, Rak, Ramay, Smad, Strom, Sirians, Tarice, Tisar-3, Tengri-Tengri, Tanzany, Titanic Accident, Telosian, Lemurians, Lemuria, The Teros, Lunarians, The Ummites, Lyran, Vegans, Venusians, Vinnitvary, Zeta Reticulai, Annunaki alies.
Secret Alien Contacts – They Are Watching Us
Dracos & REPTILIANS
Various types of bipedal, upright walking reptoids have been reported. The three most common types are
The head leader elite of the Reptilians are the ‘Draco’. They even have special ‘wings’, which are flaps of skin, supported by long ribs. These can be folded back against the body. They are also known as the “Dragon Race” and their symbology usually includes the Winged Serpent. Also known as the Mothmen. There are elements of their species which do not have wings — the “soldier class” of the species and ‘scientists’
Cybernetic forms controlled by reptilian entities. These would also include those forms which are animated by fallen supernatural or paraphysical entities, whether of ‘gray,’ ‘human-like’, ‘mechanical’ or other configuration. There are some who suggest that human-appearing ‘infiltrators’ of this type may exist in our society, and that certain characteristics might give them away–i.e. the eyes, a slightly sulfurous smell, unrefined features such as no fingerprints or ears or other ‘body’ parts which seem to have a slight ‘artificial’ appearance.
These creatures are largely subterranean and have been reported on very rare occasions. Although a mutation of the serpent race which lost the use of it’s limbs through centuries of atrophication, it is nevertheless apparently a part of the reptilian ‘conspiracy’. The ‘Dragonworms’ are reportedly very intelligent, according so certain sources. ‘They’ have sometimes been described as appearing similar to a giant reptilian ‘worm’ or ‘slug’.
AGHARIANS & Aghartians
A group of Asiatic or Nordic humans who, sources claim, discovered a vast system of caverns below the region of the Gobi desert and surrounding areas thousands of years ago, and have since established a thriving kingdom within, one which has been interacting with other-planetary systems up until current times. Vast cavern systems below Tibet allegedly link the Agharti systems of central Asia to “Snakeworld”, a multileveled cavern system under the southwestern slopes of the Himalayas where the “Nagas” dwell, according to Hindu legend. Here a serpent cult of human and reptilian collaborators dwells, one which is said to have had contact with the Nazi Thule society during World War II. Long ago an Asian prince is said to have led several militant followers — warrior monks — into the caves and came in conflict with this serpent cult. Following the conflict the reptilians and collaborating forces were driven out, however in recent centuries they have regained some ground.
Nordic aliens are humanoid extraterrestrials purported to come from the Pleiades who resemble Nordic-Scandinavians. Professed contactees describe them as typically male, four to seven feet tall (about two meters) with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and skin tones ranging from fair to tanned
GREYS, THE Zeta Reticulans (See Star Map)
This is the group of aliens who abducted Betty and Barney Hill in 1958. and these are the ones who have supposedly been doing the majority of the abductions. They are said to have no emotions and little regard for human life .
The dim point of light known to us as Zeta Reticuli is actually a binary star system, and its two stars are each very much like our own yellow sun. It is not visible in the northern hemisphere. In our (Earth) sky, it is approximately equidistant between the constellation Orion and the Celestial South Pole. The constellation Reticulum is a fairly small collection of faint stars, of which zeta is barely visible to the naked eye even though it is relatively close to us at approximately 40 light years ~ right around the corner in Galactic terms. See Star Map
They ‘feed’ off of human and animal vital fluids by rubbing a ‘liquid protein’ formula on their bodies, which is then absorbed through the skin. Like typical reptiles which shed their skins the ‘waste’ is excreted back through the skin. The Greys range from 3 ½ to 4 ½ ft. tall on the average, with skin colors ranging from gray-white to grey-brown to gray-green to grey-blue. Aside from feeding off of human and animal proteins and fluids, they also allegedly feed off the ‘life energy’, the ‘vital essence’ or ‘soul energy’ of humans as do other reptilian species. This is why those humans seen working with the Greys (implanted and programmed ‘drones’, whether willingly or unwillingly) have appeared ‘lifeless’ and ’emotionless’ to the witnesses who observed them. The Zeta’s or Greys live in the Constellation “Reticulum” by the Star “Zeta 2 Reticuli’.a planet was discovered there and then suddenly taken off the list!Click here to for further decriptions on Greys
Reptilians occur in a variety of folklore genres:
- Boreas (Aquilon to the Romans): the Greek god of the cold north wind, described by Pausanias as a winged man, sometimes with serpents instead of feet.
- Cecrops I: the mythical first King of Athens was half man, half snake
- Dragon Kings: creatures from Chinese mythology sometimes depicted as reptilian humanoids
- Some djinn in Islamic mythology are described as alternating between human and serpentine forms.
- Echidna, the wife of Typhon in Greek mythology, was half woman, half snake.
- Fu Xi: serpentine founding figure from Chinese mythology
- Glycon: a snake god who had the head of a man.
- The Gorgons: Sisters in Greek mythology who had serpents for hair.
- The Lamia: a child-devouring female demon from Greek mythology depicted as half woman, half serpent.
- Nāga (Devanagari: नाग): reptilian beings (king cobras) from Hindu mythology said to live underground and interact with human beings on the surface.
- Ningizzida, Lord of the Tree of Life, mentioned in the Epic of Gilgamesh and linked to the water serpent constellation Hydra.
- Nüwa: serpentine founding figure from Chinese mythology
- Serpent: an entity from the Genesis creation narrative occasionally depicted with legs, and sometimes identified with Satan, though its representations have been both male and female.
- Shenlong: a Chinese dragon thunder god, depicted with a human head and a dragon’s body
- Sobek: Ancient Egyptian crocodile-headed god
- Suppon No Yurei: A turtle-headed human ghost from Japanese mythology and folklore
- Tlaloc: Aztec god depicted as a man with snake fangs
- Typhon, the “father of all monsters” in Greek mythology, had a hundred snake-heads in Hesiod, or else was a man from the waist up, and a mass of seething vipers from the waist down.
- Wadjet pre-dynastic snake goddess of Lower Egypt – sometimes depicted as half snake, half woman
- Zahhak, a figure from Zoroastrian mythology who, in Ferdowsi’s epic Shahnameh, grows a serpent on either shoulder
Modern legend, folktale, and folk belief
- Enchanted Moura from Portuguese and Galician folklore appears as a snake with long blonde hair.
- Kappa: Turtle-like humanoids from Japanese mythology and folklore.
- The Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp in South Carolina, United States
- The Loveland Frog (or Loveland Lizard), in Loveland, Ohio, United States
- The Thetis Lake monster in Canada
- The White Snake: a figure from Chinese folklore
PRIMARY PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE GRAYS:
The larger Grays apparently have some vestigial reproductive capability, and some of the hybrid species that have been cross-bred with the [taller] reptilian species have full reproductive capability. The brain capacity is estimated to be between 2500 and 3500 cc, compared to 1300 cc for the average human. Due to the cloning process, the neural matter is artificially grown brain matter, and the Grays have known technology that enables them to insert memory patterns and consciousness into clones in any manner or pattern that they wish.
The Greys consume nourishment through a process of absorption through their skin. The process, according to abductees who have witnessed it, involved spreading a biological slurry mixture that has been mixed with hydrogen peroxide [which oxygenates the slurry and eliminates bacteria] onto their skin. Waste products are then excreted back through the skin. Many abductees have noted that the Greys have a distinct series of odors…
The larger Greys have a more pronounced nose… According to some government sources, these extraterrestrial biological entities called themselves the EBAN. It is with the larger Grays that elements of the government made a series of diplomatic agreements in the 1950’s, 60’s and 70’s…